The PURPLE General Assembly elects a President and Executive Board every two years. On the occasion of the 30th General Assembly held on May 29 2019 in Potsdam, PURPLE Treasurer Paul Van der Sluys took the General Assembly through the formal process of seeking and voting upon nominations for positions on the PURPLE Executive Board:
- Mrs Helyn Clack had indicated her desire to continue as network President in advance of the meeting. There were no other applications. Approved unanimously, Helyn Clack (Surrey, South East England) conﬁrmed as President.
- Herr Rouven Koetter had indicated his willingness to serve as a network Vice-President in advance of the meeting. Approved unanimously, Rouven Koetter (FrankfurtRheinMain) conﬁrmed as Vice-President.
- Mr Mark Winnington had expressed a wish to continue in his existing role as Vice-President in advance of the meeting. Approved unanimously, Mark Winnington (West Midlands) conﬁrmed as Vice-President.
- Mr Miroslav Kubásek indicated his wish to serve as an Executive Board member. Approved unanimously, Miroslav Kubásek (South Moravia) conﬁrmed as Executive Board member.
- Mr Paul Van der Sluys expressed his willingness to continue as network Treasurer and ex-officio Executive Board member. There were no other candidates. Approved unanimously, Paul Van der Sluys (Flanders) conﬁrmed as Treasurer.